Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Can't feed 'em, don't breed 'em

So, this guy is getting all kinds of shit for a bumper sticker. Here's the news story.  http://www.wbaltv.com/news/16726158/detail.html I say, it's about damned time someone stood up for those of us that are paying taxes to feed people's children. If you need a leg up, fine. If you need some temporary assistance, fine. But if you are abusing the damned system, go to hell. I'm sick and tired of people refusing to take a job that they feel is beneath them just because they can live a fairly decent life on welfare. 
How pathetic is that? People really need to start taking care of their own. This is complete bullshit. I emailed the man and told him that I completely agree with his bumper sticker. I am glad that he is making sure that those that need the services get it, and that those that don't, and that are abusing the system are called out. It's there for people who actually need a little help getting back on their feet. Welfare of any type was not invented so that the government could raise your damned kids for you. GAH! This woman knew the rules going in. She knew and she signed a contract stating that no one would be in her home for more than a certain amount of time. Trust me, the housing contracts cover everything. If she is being evicted, then it's because she screwed up. Big time. Also, they don't usually evict you the very first time you screw up, so I am going to assume that she has been warned and has been in trouble before. This sob story of hers doesn't fly with me. I would love to tell her to stop having kids. I'm tired of paying for them. Five kids later and she just now thinks that maybe it's time to go to school and get a job? Hello? Does anyone else find this a little bass ackwards? I hate people like this. She gets no sympathy from me. But I will gladly donate a few bucks to this guys beer fund.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. This world has become too lenient and too soft. People need to start taking responsibility for their own actions.

    ReplyDelete