Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Give me liberty, or give me... A mop?

Each day brings in another load of laundry, another pile of dishes, another boo boo and owie that must be fixed. It's another honey-do list, another task to finish. I want to escape that at times. Damn it, I just want to let it all out at times. There's so much that I can't say to people here, because I have to uphold a certain standard as a military wife. That and in all honesty, most people in my real life just don't understand my sense of humor. I can't stand the two faced back stabbing bullshit that goes on, nor will I be a part of it. I am who I am. You can either love me or hate me, but either way, this is my blog, and these are my opinions. If you don't like them, stop reading. If you do, then you're just cool people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment